There are many forms of examinations that faculty may choose to use during any course. These include but are not limited to tests, quizzes, mid-term exams, take home exams and final exams.
- Faculty members may choose to evaluate student learning at any time. It is customary to inform students of examinations at least one week in advance.
- No changes in the final exam schedule may be made by students or faculty.
- No test, quiz or exam may be given over the last five class meeting days prior to the start of final exams.
- Students with three exams in one day may contact the registrar at least one week prior to the start of the exam period if they wish to reschedule one exam.
- All students are expected to schedule travel arrangements and other appointments in a manner that avoids conflict with the exam schedule.
- Should an emergency occur and a student cannot make a scheduled final exam, the student must e-mail the Dean of Schools and provide proof of the emergency.